Meet the artist
Daisy Sims-Hilditch is a London-based artist who creates landscapes, portraits and the occasional still-life in a naturalistic, impressionist style. Capturing the changing light is what she’s known for.
In the frame
This print comes in a white frame because it doesn’t overpower the soft image. It’s made from lightweight cedar, which is then painted. Though simple, the grain peeks through for more texture and a natural feel. We've also paired it with a white mount.
Where we see it
Soft and gentle, Paeonia works well in bedrooms. But don’t discount living spaces and hallways too – combining it with stronger pieces in similar colours, like our Door Furniture and City Plan Grey prints, will stop it from feeling too pretty.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 working days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
On the back of the frame is a wire for hanging (be sure to select the correct fixing for your wall), and we’ve included Velcro dots that you attach to the frame and the wall to help the print stay neatly straight.
There may be some variation in the colour of the mounts, so if you plan to buy a few from the same collection, we recommend buying all at the same time.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).