The frame & mount
Each Clipsham print comes in our classic white Didmarton frame: a very pared-back cedarwood design that is painted but still has a little of the wood grain coming through, giving it a more natural look. We also chose an unbleached linen mount rather than a card one to bring more texture to this otherwise quite understated print.
About the artist
Daisy Sims-Hilditch is a London-based artist who creates landscapes, portraits and still life paintings in a naturalistic, impressionist style, often en plein air. These botanical prints might be a change from the norm for her, but she’s brought her characteristic light touch and considered use of colour to each one.
A styling tip or two
As there are four prints in the Clipsham collection, you can very simply combine them together in a grid or a line, perhaps above a bed or console table, in the alcoves either side of a fireplace or on the way up the stairs. If you’d like to combine them with other prints though, our Stonar prints will work especially well as they feature similar colours and the same frame.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 working days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
We’ve recently re-coloured our Clipsham prints in slightly deeper shades of green, as well as updating the mount to this linen one.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).