Grace Cushion, Harry
Fabric and colour
Grace is made in the same fabric front and back. This one’s Harry, a light, finely woven linen with lots of raised threads running through it (known as slubs). The colour, Rust, sits somewhere between burnt orange and rich brown. Inspired by the landscape of the Scottish Highlands, it’ll bring warmth to a room.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly, and that last and last.
Where we see it
This version of Grace is 35x55cm - a long rectangle that looks pretty on seats with low backs, for extra back support on a dining chair, or on a bed, where it’s handy to prop your head when you’re sitting up to read. Harry in Rust looks lovely with our unbleached linen fabrics and Timber paint palette.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40°C delicate wash.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).