Delivery within 3 weeks
Delivery within 3 weeks
Odette’s expressive pattern is inspired by the bounty of harvest and hand drawn by London-based textile designer Beki Bright. The strong yet supple fabric blends natural linen and cotton, with characterful raised slubs from the flax fibres. Layer this rectangular design with square cushions to add gentle colour to upholstery.
Design & engineering
- Cover made from 60% linen and 40% cotton.
- Old Rose colourway with subtle sage accents.
- Finished with pure cotton piping in Rhubarb.
- Pattern is on both sides.
- Includes feather-filled cushion pad.
- Removeable cover with a concealed zip.
Maker inspiration"My inspiration for the design came from seeing a local church decorated with fruits and vegetables. I looked into this further and found that it’s a traditional way to celebrate the yearly harvest yield,” Beki tells us. “This sparked an idea. So, after referring to 18th-century etchings of harvest celebrations, I set up my own still-life display and began drawing. For Neptune I created a look with openness and space that’s in tune with classic textile design."
Dry clean only
Cushion Filling :
100% white duck feather
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 working days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Cushion cover is dry clean only.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to know
- Cushion pad and cover are available separately in store.
- Flax fibres will cause dark flecks and textured slubs – these are part of the natural fabric.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).