Tussock Sheepskin Single Rug
Delivery within 3 weeks
Delivery within 3 weeks
With its curly fleece, Tussock is the softest of our sheepskin rugs – good if you’d like to layer it on a sofa or armchair. It’s more closely-cropped than Southdown, so it has a neater, slightly less rugged look. Together though, they’ll give you different textures that’ll help create a warming and welcoming space.
Design & engineering
In the making
We turned to New Zealand for Tussock – it’s where we could seek out the softest, naturally curly fleece. It's also a by-product and biodegradable, making it a sustainable choice.
Tussock comes in two sizes (as well as a cushion): this one, which is just one sheepskin, and a double one which is made from two sheepskins stitched together. Choose this size if you want to add cosiness to a dining or armchair, or to sit beside your bed and step out onto in the morning.
New Zealand Sheepskin
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Shake the rug regularly to remove loose dirt and debris, or use a soft brush.
- Spot clean light stains with a damp cloth.
- For deeper stains, we advise professional dry cleaning only.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).