Strobus Pine Cone
The Strobus pine cone is made from moulded cement. We wanted to use a more rugged material but to give it a fresh, decorative use. With its rustic texture and washed finish, it brings contrast and balance to smooth, finished rooms.
For a house to feel like a home, it needs things that are purely decorative. Like a picture or a sculpture that will add life and texture to a room. Our ornaments have lots of different finishes, so they look like they’ve been collected over time, and are all part of your unique story.
Pine trees are among the oldest plants on the planet. Our brain’s pineal gland, shaped like (and named after) the pine cone, is considered by many to be our Third Eye (‘Eye of Insight’). So for centuries, for many cultures, the pine cone is the symbol of human enlightenment . Also, the pine cone displays the Golden spiral or Fibonacci spiral which links to the ‘Golden ratio’ – a mathematical ratio seen universally in nature.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).