Olive Wood Bowl
Delivery within 3 weeks
Delivery within 3 weeks
Made from salvaged Tunisian olive wood, this decorative bowl is completely hand crafted so no two are the same size, shape or shade. Making features of the timber’s natural grain, bark, knots and textures, the bowl is created by uniquely skilled craftspeople using age-old techniques passed down through Tunisian culture.
Design & engineering
- Sustainably sourced from agricultural salvage.
- Chiselled, carved and sanded by hand to embrace the tree’s character.
- Covered with naturally anti-bacterial 100% olive oil for longevity and colour retention.
Sustainably salvagedThe olive tree is sacred to Tunisian culture as the species has been in the country for around 2,500 years. As such, a tree is only cut down when it stops bearing fruit or if it's reached the end of its life. Another olive tree is then planted in its place and the salvaged wood is crafted into a new form.
Due to the handmade nature its width will vary from 25-27cm
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- To maintain, rub kitchen paper dipped in oil over its surface every one to two weeks.
Need to know
- Natural knots and textures have been retained – this makes each bowl unique.
- We recommend using this item as a decorative piece or as a fruit bowl where there is no risk of food staining the wood.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).