Founded in 1996, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for our exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, we’re perhaps most known for kitchens – with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Our trademark ‘look’ is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. We’re also respected for our commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, we make things we’re proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.
Neptune Chiswick was our second London-based store to open. Set on the Chiswick High Road, it’s a location that balances leafy and laidback with the hustle and bustle of one of London’s most affluent suburbs. The nearest tube (Chiswick Park) is less than a five-minute stroll away.
As we continue to grow we are looking for a new Store Leader to lead our Chiswick team.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. You and your team will live and breathe our brand values and always looking for opportunities to improve the experience for our customers.
In order to consistently accomplish that, you will:
- Lead your team to believe in and embrace our core values and develop rewarding careers
- Empower your team to make decisions and offer solutions
- Build a profitable business through maximising sales opportunities and managing costs
- Support your team with training to encourage excellent customer service, product and design to our customers
We’re looking for an accomplished leader who exudes passion and pride in their work. With proven success as a business and leader within luxury retail, you’ll be known for your integrity, diligence and positivity. You’ll have proven success of people and business management and experience managing budgets.
What Benefits we can offer you
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Two paid volunteer days a year
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off to celebrate a life event
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune’s goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard.