We are looking for a Home Specialist to join our team and provide a premium customer service experience to all our customers through their in-depth product knowledge and passion for great design and interiors.
- Creating a welcoming environment that makes customers want to visit regularly
- Identifying customer needs and use product knowledge to help choose suitable products
- Processing sales and communicate information accurately
- Being able to respond to queries on product’s price, features and benefits
- Assisting in the health and safety, cleanliness and security of the store
- Supporting colleagues and working together as a team
- Being a brand ambassador for Neptune
Our stores are open 7 days a week and so it’s important that you’ll have flexibility to work during the week and at weekends also.
Tucked away in the hamlet of Bridge Trafford, a stone’s throw from the historic Roman city of Chester, stands Neptune Chester. A converted former pub on the banks of the river Gowy, it’s surrounded by acres of idyllic countryside and set in extensive gardens. Below double-height pitched ceilings you’ll find designs for every room of the home. There’s even a small cottage in the grounds housing an edit of our solid oak Henley collection.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune’s goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they’re perhaps most known for kitchens – with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune’s trademark ‘look’ is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They’re also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they’re proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.