About this Role
As we continue to grow we are looking for a new Designer to work with our driven and enthusiastic team. Our designers are interior and kitchen specialists who use their in-depth product and technical knowledge to create exciting designs for Kitchens, to bedrooms and all rooms in between.
Designing a kitchen is like throwing a party, you want to create the mood, get the ingredients right, make sure there is a flow of people and room to prepare space to dine, drink and dance. Our designers think about how it will be used and who will be using it. Whether it's the dream of reluctant gourmet or budding chef, or for a hungry family of four, we design to reflect these differing requirements.
- Arrange in-store consultations and home visits to find out all requirements
- Create, present and exchange thoughts on innovative design schemes
- Inspire, excite and support our customers from design concept to installation or delivery
- Update and maintain accurate customer records using a number of software packages
- Manage multiple projects ensuring seamless communication and coordination throughout
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of the store
Our stores are open 7 days a week and so it's important that you'll have flexibility to work during the week and at weekends also.
Neptune Fulham was our very-first London store to open. Forming the ground floor of a red-brick townhouse, it's based on the bustling Wandsworth Bridge Road but towards the slightly quieter, residential end. After all, we try to make our stores feel more like homes than shops. It's still easy to reach by underground, overground or bus though. A terrace with classic railings and greenery-filled planters will greet you on arrival, and worry not, you'll be able to easily spot us as you come down the street - just look out for the flags.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Life Assurance
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Cycle to work scheme
· Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
· Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
· Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
· Your birthday day off
· Day off if you become a Grandparent
· A week off if you get married
· Refer a friend scheme
· Long service holiday allowance increase
· Training Workshops
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.