Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for our exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, we're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. We're also respected for our commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, we make things we're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.
As we continue to grow we are looking for a new Design Assistant to support out Designers. Our Design Assistants are really busy people, skilled in juggling lots of projects as part of our Home and Kitchen Design Services.
- Review and revise CAD-based designs and quotations
- Put together design quotes and presentation packs
- Manage and progress multiple design projects, working closely with the design and installation project management teams
- Update and maintain accurate customer records using a number of software packages
- Continually build your Neptune product and system knowledge and support the wider store team in their design and system development too
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of the store
Our stores are open 7 days a week and so it's important that you'll have flexibility to work during the week and at weekends also.
Surrounded by extensive gardens and set just a stone's throw from the historic landmarks Farnham Castle and Waverly Abbey, Neptune Farnham is a beautiful conversion of The Wellington public house. It sits on leafy Folly Hill, with donkeys grazing in the fields nearby.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Company Sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Two paid volunteer days a year
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off to celebrate a life event
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.