Almost 27 years ago, two friends with a vision set about building a company from a Wiltshire barn. Today, that vision holds true. With lots of hard work and a great team, Neptune has become a multi-faceted, vertically integrated business. Our purpose is to bring beauty and happiness to homes and gardens.
Due to internal growth, we are looking for an ambitious, energetic and organised Executive Assistant to deliver seamless support to our Chief Executive Officer.
Flexibility and foresight will underpin your approach and you'll excel in this role by:
- Expertly managing business and personal administration duties including travel arrangements, diary and meeting management and preparation
- Coordinating and supporting on cross-departmental projects to improve efficiency and meet business objectives
- Attending forums and events; minute taking and undertaking follow-up including progressing agreed actions with owners
- Building strong respect driven working relationships with the CEO's direct reports and supporting the completion of team and individual tasks
- Creating internal communications, ensuring all areas of the wider business are engaged and aware of current and future communications
You'll be a critical thinker and bring an enthusiasm for driving order and efficiency, as well as a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software and the ability to pick up new systems quickly. You'll also be used to working to demanding deadlines with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others.
What Benefits we can offer you
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Two paid volunteer days a year
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off to celebrate a life event
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.