Our way of thinking always starts with 'people first'. At the heart of our business you'll find our Customer Experience team; a truly exceptional group of people and every one of them cares. From the materials we use to simply always doing the right thing, they each bring a different talent to the table, and together they deliver a service to each of our customers that really makes a difference.
About this Role
We are looking for a Customer Experience Lead to join our team. Your most important role will be leading and motivating your team to ensure they're providing the best customer experience each and every day. We strive to deliver exceptional customer experiences here at Neptune, both to the end customer and our estate of stores and partners.
- Being responsible for the following areas of the business: Customer engagements through a variety of channels, such as; phone, email, live chat, social media. Order book management, Neptune website - order book management, order delays and customer service issues
- Ensuring all team members are fully trained and working to Neptune brand standards
- Ensuring the team are keeping accurate records of customer issues and correspondence with customers
- Ensuring department KPI's are monitored and met to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Dealing with escalated issues and work to ensure process, procedures and training are updated to reduce escalated issues occurring
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and work with key departments in HQ or estate of stores and partner to implement
- Actively raise profile within the business and maintain excellent relationships with all departments
- Producing in-depth reports to present to senior leadership team on a regular basis
- Involvement in cross-functional projects which support the continuous improvement of the customer and employee experience
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
Working 40 hours across Monday to Friday which can be variable as we have early and late shifts so this is done on a rota basis. You will be based onsite at our HQ office Swindon but also may require to work at our Groundwell site when required.
You'll be expected to know Neptune's products and processes inside out but have a keen eye to see if we can do something in a better way. We're looking for that person who constantly reviews processes to ensure customer satisfaction levels are exceeded and implement efficiencies that will support the growth of the business.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off if you get married / civil partnership
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.