Wardley Carver Chair, Natural Oak IsoguardPart of our Wardley collection
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
With its classic carver arms and ladder back, a homage to centuries-old Shaker craft skills, this chair takes its design cues from history and presents them in strong, solid oak. Whether it’s used at the dining table or as a standalone piece in a cosy kitchen corner, this carver chair’s simple timber design will bring timeless appeal to any space.
Design & engineering
- Timber protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Curved seat and ladder back for comfort and support.
- Shaker-inspired swallowtail joint secured with oak dowels on the backrest.
- Foxtail leg joints used for strength and stability.
- Fixed feet glides prevent floor marks.
- Match with Suffolk, Moreton, Harrogate and Aldwych collections.
We source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots – qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5-10 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our surface soap.
- Take care of the oak with our IsoGuard care kit and treatment oil.
From the Journal
The joy of organisation
Tidy house, tidy mind, or so the saying goes. Here, we delve into why keeping an organised home bring so many of us such pleasure.