Lulworth Cereal Bowl, Set of 6Part of our Lulworth collection
Delivery within 3 weeks
Delivery within 3 weeks
With their organic shapes and painterly finish, our Lulworth crockery evokes casual coastal living that strikes a balance between rustic style and classic tableware suited for everyday use. Made in moulds then finished with a hand-applied glaze before being fired in a kiln, each piece has a distinctly artisanal feel. The high sides and rounded shape of these bowls are just right for holding and ensuring its contents doesn’t spill over the edge. It's a go-to for morning muesli or supper-time soup.
Design & engineering
The materialsWe’ve chosen stoneware as it’s less likely to chip than more delicate materials, which makes it the best choice for tableware that will be well-loved and used daily. Look closely at this collection and you’ll also see a subtly dappled, two-tone glaze across its surface – this occurs during the finishing process where the glaze reveals some of the layers beneath to create a watercolour effect that’s unique to each piece. The glaze is also glossy, which means that cutlery glides smoothly across and is less likely to leave scratches.
Our pairingsLulworth combines well with lots of the other crockery styles in our collection. Try it with pale grey Lewes for a soft, classic palette, or pair it with Sutton for a mix of textures. It’s also very similar to our Bretby pieces, with Lulworth’s border of off-white providing the point of difference, so the two will mix perfectly.
The colourFor rustic serveware with subtle colours, choose Lulworth in Grey. Its off-white rim and blue-grey glaze give the collection a sense of understated charm that’s ideal for everyday use.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.