Just so you know
Our tableware is packed and sold in convenient sets online, and individually at our stores. So if you need more than 6 place-settings, or if something gets broken, you can make up the numbers easily without having to buy another whole set.
Fenton is our grown-up dinner service, made from fine bone china. A percentage of bone ash added to the clay gives fine ‘bone’ china its beautiful translucency. It also gives it a warmer, softer-looking colour than porcelain (which is called just ‘fine china’).
Fenton is cast in a mould, then glazed and fired. While some pieces are left just as they are to give us Fenton White, other pieces are decorated with slender transfers to create the silver edge detail of Fenton Platinum.
All the Fenton pieces come in both the plain Fenton White and the detailed Fenton Platinum. So you can choose to have all one style, all the other, or mix the two together. The Fenton Platinum charger is extra special because more than just the silver-edge detail, it has a pale grey lattice border.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 working days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
- Wash by hand.