Emily Linen Tablecloth, Francesca
Delivery within 3 weeks
Delivery within 3 weeks
The Emily tablecloth in our soft Flax Blue colourway sees the grand scale of our Francesca pattern decorate our ultra-soft, stonewashed linen. The rural-inspired design comprises of sprawling branches adorned with scalloped leaves and acorns.
Design & engineering
- Pattern screen printed onto the 100% linen base cloth.
- Stonewashed to give the fabric its signature soft, supple handle.
- Suitable for four–to–eight-seater tables.
- Its 3cm mitred hem adds weight to provide a gentle drape.
- Stored in a coordinating drawstring bag.
- Match this large print with the small-scale one on our napkins.
Maker inspirationOriginally created for Neptune by North Yorkshire-based textile designer and artist Francesca Wardle, the pattern is a whimsical take on the majestic oak tree.“With this print, I aimed to bring a sense of nature indoors. Oak trees live for hundreds of years, and I’m thrilled that this design also gets to celebrate its long lifespan within people’s homes.” Read more about the delicate pattern on our journal.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Wash at 30°C then line dry and iron on a medium heat.
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
Need to know
- Print on one side only.
- Due to the natural flax fibres, the colour may fade slightly with wash and wear over time.