MaterialLowther’s made from ceramic, which is extremely strong and hardwearing. You can stack it in cupboards and put it in the dishwasher or microwave without having to worry about it chipping easily. It’s everything you want from everyday crockery.
Unusually for crockery, Lowther’s finish is quite matte. It’s part of what gives it a more contemporary, artisanal feel. But, it still has a touch of glaze so that your cutlery glides, rather than scrapes, across its surface.
The number of speckles can vary from piece to piece – something that’s good if you want to use several pieces together but don’t like things being too matchy-matchy.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 working days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Just so you know
If you pop into one of our stores, you’ll be able to buy any of our crockery individually, rather than in a set.