Lydford Wine Bucket
We debated over a few different finishes for Lydford but, in the end, stainless-steel felt like the most classic, the most versatile and the most practical option. It’s a rust resistant material that’ll work well in most homes and on most dining tables, that has a smart, high-shine finish but doesn’t feel too ostentatious, and that’s easy to clean.
Lydford comes in two sizes: medium and large. The number of bottles that each will hold will, of course, depend on their size, but as a rough idea, the medium will take a couple of regular wine or champagne bottles, while the large will hold several regular or a couple of magnums – plus plenty of ice, of course.
We’ve designed Lydford with a bath tub-like shape that feels totally classic and yet is simple enough for contemporary homes. We’ve also added a ring handle to each end – a partly decorative detail, but one that also makes Lydford much easier to carry, filled with ice, out to the garden or to the table. The bucket itself is also, of course, fully watertight.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.