Ashcroft Wine CoolerPart of our Ashcroft collection
Delivery in August
Delivery in August
A wine cooler is an essential for summer lunches and suppers – whether you use it for holding a bottle of wine, champagne or juice. But if you want to give your table a softer, prettier feel, this rattan design with its neat weave and gentle, white-washed colour will hide the removeable stainless steel bucket.
Design & engineering
The materialsThe outer section is made from rattan – a sustainable, natural material. It’s tightly woven to make it strong and durable. Because that’s done by hand, you might notice slight variations in the weave, which all part of its personality. The bucket is made from stainless steel, because its strong and keeps the contents cool.
After weaving, the rattan is given a pale silver, water-based enamel wash. It’s not totally uniform: you can still see the natural-coloured rattan peeking through in places. It’s what makes Ashcroft feel relaxed even though the neat weave is quite smart.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Remove the stainless-steel bucket to rinse.
- Soak up spills on the rattan with a dry cloth.