Henley Curved Glazed DresserPart of our Henley collection
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
This Henley dresser has a traditional curved design that’ll tuck neatly into the corner of a living or dining room. It works well as a drinks cabinet, with the doors of the top section displaying glassware and the pull-out surface below for pouring. Mouldings throughout and the decorative cornice add to this dresser’s sense of occasion.
Design & engineering
- Downlight filters through glass panels in the top shelves.
- Rotary dimmer switch to adjust light brightness.
- Four fixed shelves in total.
- Drawers open on traditional wooden runners.
- Oak dowels secure the pull-out surface.
- Timber protected with Classic Oak IsoGuard.
We source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots – qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
The Henley collection celebrates the natural beauty of solid oak, marrying traditional details with a profile that’s pared-back and elegant. The carved mouldings that feature throughout the collection were inspired by Belgian furniture our co-founder John and creative founder Emma saw on their travels to Antwerp and Gent.
Dresser Drawer Size:
W28.5cm x D42cm x H7cm
Internal Drawer Depth A:
Internal Drawer Width A:
Internal Top Shelf Width:
Pull-out Surface Depth:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5-10 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
Need to know
- We recommend attaching the furniture to the wall with the fixings provided.