Ardingly Cabinet with Marble Base & Oak Stretcher Shelf
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Versatile Ardingly can be a drinks cabinet, desk, dressing table or coffee station. Its timeless silhouette comprises a painted cabinet over a solid oak base, with subtle lighting and adjustable shelving inside. You can include a Carrara marble surface, an internal mirror and an additional shelf in the base, too.
Design & engineering
- Crafted from solid oak, tulipwood and birch plywood.
- Two interior shelves are adjustable on our traditional zig-zag shelving system.
- Shelves on the inside of each door feature removeable bronze bars for keeping delicate objects secure.
- Discreet touch sensor at the back of the surface operates the dimmable LED lighting.
- Cut-out at the back of the surface for cable management.
- Top section is hand-finished with a customisable eggshell paint.
- Solid oak base protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Height-adjustable legs for levelling.
- Doors close softly and securely on concealed magnetic catches.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5-10 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our surface soap.
- Take care of the oak with our IsoGuard care kit and treatment oil.
Need to know
- Back panel is removeable for easy access to the strip lighting.
- Optional mirror is backed with safety film and fitted from the rear of the cabinet upon delivery.
- Comes with anti-tilt wall bracket fixings.