Harrington ChairPart of our Harrington collection
This chair’s made with a woven resin fibre we call ‘all-weather wicker’ – it’s got very much the same look as natural rattan, but it’s happy being left outside and will make your life much easier (as well as having a longer lifespan).
The seat cushions
All our garden furniture cushions are made from natural-coloured, weather-resistant fabric, so you needn’t bring them inside if there’s a quick summer shower. They’re not completely weatherproof, though, so don’t leave them out all year long or in pouring rain. They’re filled with foam, which is soft but keeps its shape well, and the covers are removable, so they’re easy to clean.
How it feels
Harrington’s a chair you can sit back and relax in without being slouchy. Although the frame’s firm and the cushions are supportive, there’s still plenty of give.
You’ll notice a mix of weave patterns on Harrington that draw the eye – from tight, intricate weaves on the edges and under the seat, to the looser diamond pattern in between. The combination’s decorative without being fussy. Plastic-capped feet protect the chair from dirt, moisture and scuffs.
Where we see it
This chair’s a great complement to our Harrington dining chairs for after-dinner relaxation, but as you can leave it outside it also makes a lovely reading chair for the garden.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5-10 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
The removeable covers on our garden furniture cushions are machine washable at 30°. Please don’t wash the cushion pads though, and you should bring both covers and pads inside at the end of the summer and during bad weather.