Delivery in August
Delivery in August
Our Barrington mattress is expertly handcrafted in Yorkshire using the finest natural materials. Wool and cotton keep you cool in summer and cosy in winter, while innovative pocket spring technology ensures robust support exactly where you need it. Barrington is finished with a traditional quilted cover with a black piped perimeter.
Design & engineering
- Filled with wool, cotton, mohair, flax and hemp.
- Cover is handwoven from a strong and breathable wool-viscose blend.
- Micro high-density springs and pocket springs ensure evenly distributed support.
- Contains no glue, foam or fire-retardant chemicals for 100% recyclability.
- Made in partnership with British Wool’s traceable wool scheme.
- Two handles on each side to help with turning.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5-10 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Remove dust every few months using a soft brush.
- Do not vacuum as this can displace the natural fillings.
Need to know
- We recommend turning the mattress every three to six months for longevity.
From the Journal
How to choose art for your bedroom
If we’re honest, we probably spend a fair amount of time thinking about the decor of our bedrooms but a lot less time consider the art with which we decorate the space, and the effect it can have on our sleep quality.Keep reading