Frame & filling
Inside Charlotte, just as in all our headboards, is a solid timber frame with proper joinery, which you’ll be reminded of each time you sit up in bed and lean back into it. It’s well-padded too though, so your head will always be resting on something soft.
Size and structure
The height of the Charlotte headboard is somewhere in the middle – high enough for leaning against, but not dramatically tall. We design our headboards to sit on the top of the bed frame so that it becomes one fluid piece and can sit flush to the wall – should you want it to.
The line of studs that runs around Charles’ edge not only highlights its rounded contours and castellated shape, it also frames the soft centre, making it appear even more inviting.
Pairing with a bed base
Charlotte comes with solid oak struts that can be bolted to the bedframe to attach it securely. It also has a French cleat fixing should you prefer to hang it from your wall with the bed pushed up against it. Our Chichester and Francis bases make the perfect partner to Charlotte, or, pair it with your existing divan.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5-10 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.