Bamburgh Loo Roll Holder
Delivery in August
Delivery in August
Our Bamburgh accessories were created to sit alongside the matching taps, because the sense of calm that comes with cohesion is always welcome in a bathroom. This loo roll holder is proof that every part of your bathroom deserves considered design. It has slim proportions and softened contours making it subtle, but something you’ll appreciate each time you use it.
Design & engineering
All of our bathroom fittings are made from brass, a metal alloy that’s a mix of copper (which makes them easier to make in a mould) and corrosion-resistant zinc.
The Bamburgh collection shares the same high-shine, cool-toned finish. The chrome coating isn’t just for aesthetics, it makes Bamburgh easier to clean too.
Attaching the loo roll holder to your wall really couldn’t be simpler, and we’ve included all the instructions you might need (and if in doubt, we’re always just a phone call away). We’ve also included the fittings, from the screws and wall plugs to the Allen key. All you’ll need is a drill and screwdriver.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5-10 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.